The heel up® manufactured by Levabo in Denmark is a new environmentally friendly, inflatable and disposable offloading product used for the prevention and treatment of heel pressure ulcers. The range – heel up® short, medium, long and max has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
The heel up® medium is designed to give complete heel offloading relief. It is shaped to fit the Achilles tendon whilst providing comfortable support for the foot.
The heel up® medium is an optimal positioning device when the bedbound patient needs comfortable and complete pressure offloading as well as a certain degree of mobility. The heel up® medium ensures stability without hindering the patient’s movements. Even with the slightest movement, the device will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which in turn optimises circulation. The heel up® medium has a surface layer which is made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
The heel up® medium comes with an extra strap, to secure the device.
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of heel pressure ulcers.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control issues are eliminated.
- Simple to use and comfortable to wear, the surface layer is made from a soft, skin-friendly, non-woven material.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Also available in boxes of 12 which are neat and easy to store in small offices, clinical areas.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 skin irritation and sensitisation.
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
39cm (length) x 25cm (height) x 18cm (width)
Prices include VAT and Free Shipping within the UK.
Note: we do not accept orders from outside of the UK.
Orders are processed same day (on receipt of payment) and are generally despatched by first class Royal Mail as detailed in our T & C’s (Click here)