The all up® manufactured by Levabo in Denmark is a new environmentally friendly, inflatable and disposable offloading device used for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The range – all up seat, head and universal long has been developed in conjunction with leading wound care experts to ensure optimal comfort and hygiene for the user.
An ergonomically designed offloading cushion ensuring stability without hindering the patient’s movements. The all up® head is designed to fit the shape of the head taking into consideration the natural curve of the spine when positioned. Furthermore, the shape of the cushion protects and prevents sores developing on the ears when the patient is positioned on their side. Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, in turn optimising circulation.
The all up® head has a surface layer made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the product comfortable against the skin.
- Designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in the most exposed areas such as heels, hips, elbows, shoulders and the back.
- The all up® is designed to be a multi-purpose device, in that the same product can be used to support a variety of recovering positions – lying or seated thereby optimising the prevention and treatment of pressure sores.
- For single patient use – ensuring infection control issues are eliminated.
- Simple and comfortable to use, with a surface layer made from a soft, skin friendly non-woven material. The all up® is inflated prior to use and can be adapted according to the individual’s anatomy and needs.
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Also available in boxes of 12 which are neat and easy to store in small offices, clinical areas.
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10:2010 skin irritation and sensitisation.
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers.
- Machine washable at 60 degrees.
30cm (length) x 28cm (width) x 5cm (depth)