light as air
The range has been developed in collaboration with leading wound care experts and ensures optimum comfort and hygiene for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers on the most exposed areas, such as heels, elbows, shoulders, the sacrum, etc.
The heel up offloading device is designed to elevate the heel and protect it within a pressure free zone. It is acknowledged worldwide that in order to protect a heel from pressure ulcers it should not be subject to friction, shear and pressure. It is also recognised globally that most heel pressure ulcers are preventable. The heel up can provide an extremely economic solution and so save the health service valuable time and much needed resource.
About the heel up®and all up®
The heel up® and all up®, manufactured by Levabo in Denmark and sold by V-M Orthotics Ltd here in the UK, are new products for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
The range has been developed in collaboration with leading wound care experts and ensures optimum comfort and hygiene in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers on the most exposed areas such as heels, hips, elbows, shoulders, the sacrum, etc.
The products are multi-functional, i.e. the same product can be used in different ways to optimise the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
heel up® and all up® are single patient, disposable products with an ergonomic design that provides good stability. The surface layer is made from a soft, flexible, heat and moisture absorbent nonwoven material, which makes the heel up® and all up® comfortable against the skin.
Simple to use: the heel up® and all up® are inflated before use and adjusted to the patient’s anatomy and needs.
The heel up® and all up® are:
- For single patient and single use, thereby ensuring optimum hygiene
- Easy to use and comfortable to wear, the surface layer is made from a soft, skin friendly and moisture absorbent, non-woven material
- Comes in a space saving sealed flat pack which includes an oral inflation device and valve patch. Also available in boxes of 12 which are neat and easy to store in small offices or clinical areas
- Tested and approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10 skin irritation and sensitisation
- Available in various sizes
- Cost effective and affordable in preventing and treating pressure ulcers
- Both the heel up® and all up® are machine washable at 60 degrees.
Product range available – click on the image for more information
Prices include VAT, post and packing